Companies are always looking for ways to better leverage their solutions and Deltek’s goal is to continue to provide the right features and enhancements to make your job easier. Maconomy 2.4.4 focuses on bringing more functionality into the intuitive web-browser interface, iAccess. This release focuses on taking functionality already available in Maconomy’s workspace client and bringing it to iAccess for easier accessibility for our clients.
Here are a few highlights of what’s new with Maconomy 2.4.4:
- 10 New iAccess Workspaces – multiple “job” workspaces has been created to provide project managers a simplified, user friendly way to access key project details and execute the pm lifecycle tasks including: create, edit/update, budget, evaluate project progress and invoice clients.
- Usability improvements – additional status indicators, enhanced notifications menu, multiline fields, etc.
- Enhanced extension functionality - invoicing has been broken out into WIP Invoice, Invoice on Account. You also now have draft invoices, customer invoicing and invoice allocations
- Improved security and performance in the mobile app by support for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and option to bypass 2FA for a limited duration on given device.
- Performance enhancements - RESTful API 2.0 supporting new workspaces
Learn more about the latest release and request the demo by e-mail email@example.com